Welcome to Colton Mill and The Grange Medical Centre Website
Practice Important Notices:
NEW WALK IN COMMENCING 1st MAY 2019
- From the 1st May the walk in will run from The Grange Monday's Wednesdays and Fridays and from Colton Monday's, Tuesday's and Thursday's.
- From 07.30 am patients will be able to access the appointment system online and over the phone from 8 am. There are a limited number of appointments, this service is to avoid sitting and waiting.
Mental Health Support Services
Mental Health Support Services - Time to Talk Flyer 2018
Time to talk is a voluntary listening service organised by churches and community groups in east Leeds and managed by the Catholic Diocese of Leeds. It is not a clinical talking therapy but an opportunity to talk confidentially about things that are troubling you.
Time to Talk listeners are trained by Samaritans. They will not judge you. They will not advise you. They will respect you confidence. It is not an NHS service but your doctor might recommend you talking to our listeners as you wait for clinical treatment for your mental health condition or to help you emotionally at your time of need.
Bookable appointments will be held at Colton Mill Medical Centre starting Friday 30th November 2018. Please speak to your GP, Pharmacists or Reception to book into one of these Friday morning sessions.
Mental Health Drop in Services in Leeds: Touchstone Mental Health Drop in Services - Leeds
Extended Services Update
Wednesday and Thursday Evening Clinics
- Colton Mill MC site ONLY
- Wednesday 18.00hrs - 20.00hrs (Nurse clinics only)
- Thursday 18.00hrs - 20.30hrs (GP and Nurse clinics only)
- Appointments available by contacting reception or online
- Please note that the Saturday Service as now ended. See below for details of the new extended hours services delivered.
Monday to Sunday Extended Hours Clinics
- A new service is now delivered at Seacroft Hospital Outpatients and St Georges Minor Injuries Unit
- Monday to Friday 18.30hrs - 20.00hrs
- Saturdays 08.00hrs to 14.00hrs
- Sundays 08.00hrs to Midday
- To book appointments for this service, please contact our reception team.
- To cancel appointments at St Georges during extended hours, contact 07513763846
- To cancel appointments at Seacroft during extended hours, contact 0113 2062049
- To make a complaint about the extended hours service at Seacroft or St Georges unit, please see Complaint leaflet
- To find out where to go at Seacroft Hospital, please see Map
(Site updated 20/06/2019)